One of the areas that shows your age the fastest is your eyelids. The eyes convey your emotions, and by blinking so many times a minute over many years, excess skin can accumulate on your upper eyelids. This leads to a heaviness that can cause tired eyes by the evening, as well as making the application of makeup much more difficult.
Since your eyes sits inside the bone, there is a layer of fat surrounding it, and over time, the fat can bulge out, causing puffiness or eye bags. This leads to a tired or sad appearance.
Personalized Evaluation & Tailored Solutions
At SYA, our approach starts with a comprehensive facial analysis, pinpointing your unique concerns. SYA’s surgeons ensure that treatment is aligned with your anatomy and desired outcomes. Whether addressing skin, fat, muscle issues in eyelids or correcting eyebrow sagging, our evaluation ensures a personalized solution to leave the natural shape and beauty of your eyes untouched while removing the signs of aging. We utilize computer imaging for potential transformations and inform you about additional procedures for safety.
Advanced Techniques for Lasting Results
Our over 25 years of experience employs the use of advanced eyelid surgery techniques, some eliminating under-eye puffiness without sutures. We can also soften under-eye circles, correct asymmetry, and reduce vertical lines between eyebrows.
Lower eyelid surgery can often be done without making any visible incisions. It is amazing that in as little as 20 minutes, your face can be transformed to look well-rested and more refreshed.
20 to 60 mins
Monitored Sedation or Local Anesthesia
1 - 2 weeks
Upper and lower eyelids
How It Works
1. Procedure and Recovery: Comfort and Safety
- Procedure duration varies (20 mins to 1 hour).
- Anesthesiologists monitor safety with Monitored Sedation, allowing natural breathing while unaware.
- Post-surgery, discomfort is minimal. You're observed for 1-2 hrs before discharge.
- Cold solutions and eye pads reduce swelling for 24 hrs.
- Sutures, if present, are removed within 3-7 days.
- Pain medication or Tylenol suffices.
- Antibiotics are prescribed in specific cases.
- Optimal recovery involves rest, head elevation, and diligent use of compresses.
2. Your Journey to Radiance
- A week off work aids recovery, with extra time before public appearances. Herbal remedies assist.
- Refreshed eyes restore your natural charm. Explore eyelid surgery's revitalizing potential.
Customers' Journey With SYA
"I had eye bag issue for many years and had visited some plastic surgeons, but was scarred and concerned, couldn't make my mind until I came to SY Aesthetics where I saw Dr. Yager. I am so impressed by Dr. Yager's medical knowledge, experience, and kindness. The surgery went very well, no pain medication needed at all after the surgery. I went back to work 6 days after the procedure. In addition, the office staff at SY Aesthetics are so nice and very helpful. I am so happy about the results. Highly recommend.”